Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bliss Balls

Try these out for health and happiness.

Bliss Balls (or Tahini Balls)

Dates
Honey
Tahini
LSA (Ground Linseed, Sunflower seeds and Almonds)
Coconut

Chop up dates and put in saucepan over low heat. Add some honey. Mush down as things heat up. Once nicely mushed, take off heat and stir in tahini. Add enough LSA to make a rolling up consistency. Roll into balls then roll in dessicated coconut. Store in the fridge for firmer balls.

Quantities: 1 1/2 - 2 cups of dates, 1 - 2 tbsp of honey, tahini, 1 - 2 cups of LSA.

These travel well. They're perfect as post yoga pick me up, out on the track or with yr cuppa.

1 comment:

  1. You really are a purveyor of bliss. The balls are great but our chat over the cuppas yesterday really lifted me out of my stuck negative thinking. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, leave me a comment regarding what you've just read. If you want to contact me directly please do.
K